On a side note, I'm considering adding a limited number of continues. If you die it will let you use one and go back to the beginning of the floor. In the case that a particular boss is too much for you to take, this should allow you to go back and prepare better.
Here's the full stream from last night:
and some highlights:
https://www.twitch.tv/moppleton/v/110560910 Fixing Watts issue
https://www.twitch.tv/moppleton/v/110562951 Fixing map loader issue
https://www.twitch.tv/moppleton/v/110563731 Getting destroyed by Dragon Worm
https://www.twitch.tv/moppleton/v/110564894 Mana Beast overdoing the Lucent Beam a bit.
- Watts dialogue corrupted by boss death event (fixed on stream)
- High-number maps do not load from the correct bank (fixed on stream)
- Bosses somewhat OP in easy mode (fixed after stream, I think)
- "Credits" map corrupted, though not game-breaking (fixed after stream -- instead of being solid purple it should now look like it does in vanilla) .. edit: I also added the "The End" screen instead of resetting afterward, and threw in that slower ending music. So far I only ever get 3/4 moons. Maybe this is determined at the start of the game?
- Enemy agility has been dropped a bit for hard mode and a lot for easy mode. This should affect the rate at which bosses cast spells.
- The final floor won't be able to have a boss now - I don't think I had logic for that (warping directly from the boss arena to the mana beast), and it's easier for now to just not allow it.