- Some tweaks to magic. This is still a somewhat experimental attempt at rebalancing the costs of spells for lower-level characters and making every spell set useful. Some of these are based on a chart that Stinger sent me.
- Energy absorb MP cost 2 -> 3 due to bonus of healing the caster
- Exploder MP cost 4 -> 3 to match other spells with comparable damage
- Lava Wave MP cost 3 -> 2 to match other spells with comparable damage
- Thunderbolt MP cost 4 -> 3 to match other spells with comparable damage
- Silence MP cost 2 -> 1 due to not being terribly useful
- Balloon MP cost 2 -> 3 due to being a fairly OP debuff
- Change Form MP cost 5 -> 4 due to not being useful enough to justify 5
- Lunar Magic MP cost 8 -> 4 due to not being useful enough to justify 8
- Wall MP cost 6 -> 4 to match Lucid Barrier
- Evil Gate power 61 -> 100 and MP cost 8 -> 5 to make Shade more useful
- Dark Force MP cost 2 -> 3 to match other spells with comparable damage
- Dispel Magic MP cost 4 -> 1 due to not being useful enough to justify 4
- Lucent Beam MP cost 8 -> 4 to match similar Sprite spells + 1 cost for being a non-nuker nuke (this has actually been 4 MP for a while).
- The number of mana seeds now starts at 1, and increases by 1 every 4th floor. So for floor 1-3 you'll now be able to level spells to 1, floor 4-7 you can level them to 2, etc. This is +1 to what it was before.
- Vampire and Buffy won't be found as the boss of island tileset maps for now, as they seemed to be broken tonight on Yagamoth's stream.
- It will now try its hardest not to repeat bosses.
- Gorehowl is now an axe instead of a spear. Oops.