I've held onto this for long enough, I think. This may have some issues still, but we should be able to work them out in time. The changes are:
- Major enemy stat/difficulty overhaul. The three built-in difficulties have been overhauled, and every piece of them is now customizable if you so desire. This will likely have some issues, so let me know if any mode is too easy, too hard, too grindy, etc. Feel free to adjust stat values to find the right balance and submit them here.
- Remove Tonpole as a boss in Manafort - he doesn't seem to work on that map.
- Fix re-rolling for non-repeated bosses.
- Demetri Martin as random dialogue source
- Add Phanna, Watts, and Neko into the mix as random useless NPCs - this should give you a reason to see the comedian dialogue at least now and then.
- Overhaul how I handle the in-game timer - it should be more accurate now but hasn't been fully tested yet.
- Allow Evil Gate to be used on bosses. Vanilla Evil Gate is an HP percent attack which is reduced to low, fixed damage on bosses. I've replaced this damage fix with a 50% damage reduction, so it should work on bosses but (hopefully) not be TOO overpowered.
As always, suggestions, bug reports, etc. are welcome. There are a lot of changes here, so I would expect some things not to be quite right yet.