Couple new things.
- Add "Chaos Mode" which randomly links vanilla maps together into a dungeon. Basics of chaos mode:
- Knowledge of game maps is useful. Maps with three exits have either a mana seed room (which bumps up the mana power, and max level of spells) or an element room, which will grant you a set of spells. Four-exit maps have both. Two-exit maps are pass-throughs to the next floor.
- Every mana seed and element spirit should appear exactly once.
- I took out the floor indicator for this mode for a little more immersion and less of a "countdown until you're done"
- Every once in a while Neko and Watts show up instead of enemies.
- I had to painstakingly document exits to transform on each map, and set a whole bunch of flags for how to handle the maps. It's possible I fucked a few of them up and haven't realized it yet. If so, these should smooth out in the coming weeks.
- Fix an issue where enemy weapon damage was not being stored properly. As a result I had to make some enemy stat adjustments to all modes. You might find that all modes are a little harder and some enemies hit harder now. Enemies should overall have less HP and be less grindy.
- Add some descriptive text for each mode on the UI, and adjust some tooltips.